What is Zabbix?
Zabbix is an open source tool for monitoring networks.
If you integrate sms77 in Zabbix you can send alarms via SMS through our gateway.
- Make sure Python 2+ is installed on the system.
- Copy sms77.py to the Zabbix scripts directory usually in
- Open Zabbix web interface, usually at http://localhost/zabbix
- Go to
Administration > Media Types
- Click “Create media type” and fill out the fields like this
- You can send a test SMS by clicking “Test” Fill and submit the form
- Go to
Users, choose one, go to
Mediaand click on “Add”
- Fill out the form like this
- Click “Add” and “Update” to save the changes
sms77.py [-h] [--debug] [--delay DELAY] [--details] [--flash] [--foreign_id FOREIGN_ID] [--from FROM] [--json] [--label LABEL] [--no_reload] [--performance_tracking] [--return_msg_id] [--ttl TTL] [--udh UDH] [--unicode] [--utf8] api_key to text
Do not hesitate to send us an email, if you have questions about the integration of sms77 in Zabbix.